January 31, 2016

My Favorite Things Stamps...CTD # 377 and MFTWSC # 265...Thanks Snow Much!

Hey stampin' friends! Just popping by to share a card that I made for the Colour Throwdown # 377 and the MFT Sketch # 265!

I used MFT Heavyweight Cardstock in Kraft, Steel Grey, Grout Grey and Black Licorice  
 photo CTD377MFT265B_edited-RS2_zps16zcoxzn.jpg
I haven't had a chance to colour up this super cute Pure Innocence Dashing By girl and thought she would be perfect for this card! I pulled out my Peerless Watercolours to make the water coloured background on the Distress Water Color paper. I used the Horizontal and Vertical Stitched Strips Die-nmaics
 
 photo CTD377MFT265C_edited-RS3_zpsjtuz18rq.jpg

I also inked up the Winter Waves Background Stamp and stamped and embossed a sentiment from the Pure Innocence Thanks Snow Much Stamp set in Black Licorice Cardstock cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. I embellished with Hemp cord and a smattering of Gold sparkly Gumdrops.  
 photo CTD377MFT265E_edited-RS5_zps2mf4gtu6.jpg
I finished off the inside of my card too....I stamped the Pure Innocence Warm Winter girl and coloured her with my Copics and fussy cut her out. I tucked her in behind the sentiment panel with the Layered Labels Die-namics and stamped and embossed another sentiment from the Pure Innocence Thanks Snow Much Stamp set. I cut a few hearts with the Staggered Heart Border Die-namics
Thanks SO much for stopping by and havin' a little look at my card for the Colour Throwdown # 377 and the MFTWSC # 265



2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! Beautiful - inside and out!!

Lori said...

Too fun! I would never have thought to use these colors with that wintery image, but I love how it looks! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails